Does my Blog Helps You?

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Tonsillectomy

I was in the hospital last Saturday to visit my friend who undergoes an operation. Tonsillectomy, the same operation of my sister. Tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure in which the tonsils are removed. The picture shows the anestesia of my friend. I told her to eat well, take vitamins to gain weight. She become unhealthy since she started working. I know that she acquired this sickness since childhood but I never thought she will become this unhealthy.
We know for a fact that too much sweet like eating too much chocolate will lead to tonsilitis. People like me in a call center industry is also pron to this sickness. Twice or thrice I got my tonsils swelling before and one time I was advised by my doctor to have sick leave. I never got my voice so weak and hard of speaking ever since I work as a call center agent. My advise, rest your voice, less sweets, less cold drinks and take medicine whenever you feel your tonsils started swelling.

No comments: