Does my Blog Helps You?

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Nice Messages

Whenever I miss a friend I always try to create a good message that will make the relationship better and for the readers to feel that they are important to me. I create messages that would make others to know that I care for them and something that would touches their heart. I am creating a message that would touches one soul and something that will make the readers to think of and possibly to make their mind change. I want the readers to change, to change for GOOD and to make life more meaningful. Yahhh. I know I'm a bit serious here but I want things to become more better, more happier and more exciting. I don't know what else to say, I don't even know if this message make sense at all. So let me know, I always welcome your criticism. OK? If you read this message please have time to comment. Thank you so much. Love you all.

This is a sample message I created a few days back:

Every person wants to feel important and to be recognize.
Since we are not a celebrity to have the spotlight
Please be reminded that as your friend I will always have time to make you feel important.
To recognize your greatness and be happy to carry the camera wherever you go.
Thats what friends are for. Godbless.
Its me, tots.

No comments: