Does my Blog Helps You?

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My other Career

If I am not working in a Call center what will be my career now? I love to care other people. If given a chance to change my career I want to be in a career with a direct contact with people. Although I have contact with them through phone I rather be in physical contact with them. I love hearing stories and taking care of other people. When I was young I dream of becoming a doctor however, I never got the chance to enter in a Medicine school. I am still confuse if I have to continue my career in call center because there are lots of things I wanted to do. My problem is to know what it is and how to start it. One time in our Sunday service, our Pastor said that we are in the position that was exactly made and planned. That teaching told me to continue and to learn loving my work.
I am in a social service, a doctor or nurse at this moment if I am not in Call center industry right now. I know for a fact that somehow I can still do things I want like blessing ang caring other people in other ways. Actually, I already started it and I will continue to do it because I am happy in doing so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uy! Ako naman I like to be a teacher...