Does my Blog Helps You?

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Vincent by Don Mclean

I just want to share the music I listened last night. I was checking my account and suddenly become interested with this clip. Here it goes, hope someone will like it as well. Just play the clip.

I am so amazed while listening to Don with his rendition of Vincent. My hair was standing while listening to this song. I want to quote what Don comment about this song and the origin of this song.

There aren't many people who have the ability to understand others especially those who, like Vincent Van Gogh, "suffered from sanity." "They did not know..." refers to his family & some associates who did not understand him and, "perhaps, they never will."


Happy LISTENING....

1 comment:

Lena said...

TOTS!!

wait 3 months bago makasali sa mga paid opps.yung kase ang required nila...basta blog lang ng blog and dont forget to blog hop and leave comments so you'll get traffic

ganun...

see yah around. mag payaman tayo!!