Does my Blog Helps You?

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Your Prediction this YEAR?

Sometimes I feel like a clairvoyant. I always think that I am gifted and can predict things that will happen. Again, i am dreaming but why not try and lets see at the end of this year my predictions comes true. At least this blog will prove that my predictions is true.
My Life- I will become a regular employee. I will be involve in a relationship. I will learn new sports. Will passed certifications. Will go abroad. Will bless other people. Will learn how to drive. Will become a better singer. Will learn how to play instrument. Will have a business. Will win a lottery. Will have a brand new car, house and lot. Will bless more people. Will meet a new person that will change my life completely. Spiritual relationship with God will move to the next level.
I think I listed down my plans and not my predictions? heheheheeh. These are my plans and I am predicting that all of these will happen. I will put a check box at the end of 2008. lets see what will happen?

I have fun with this Prediction-Plan game for 2008. Everyone can make their own list as well. So try it and put a big check on your head when one plan/prediction happened by the end of this year.

Happy checking!

No comments: