Does my Blog Helps You?

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

My BestFriends Wedding

My bestfriend got married last December. She got married in Singapore where she and her husband are working. It was a simple civil wedding and it was a quick decision when they do it. I never got the chance to witness this memorable event of her life for I was on training with my new work during that time. They actually did not invite people for they do it it secret. I can see that she is happy with her life and I wish that she will continue to grow, and find more love with her husband in the next years to come.
I love my bestfriend, she knows it already because I was able to open my feelings before. That was the time when she told me she will be getting married this December. Finally, I was able to tell her my feelings. Though she knows it, our relationship being his bestfriend will remain. I never got the chance to tell her my feelings. I know it is less than what her husband can give she knows that I am always the person she can count own in everything she does.

No comments: