Does my Blog Helps You?

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bawal Magkasakit

Last Friday I went home early because I have to take my mother to the hospital for her operation. She has a small cyst in her arm which goes back after a year of operation. My mother had trauma after her first operation because she was awake during the operation. So this time she will be operated while sleeping. Her operation is scheduled around 12pm and I came home around 10am, I am still sleepy and tired but this is for my beloved mom. I love my parents and I know they feel it though sometimes I feel not respecting them. Bad boy. We went to Medical City located in Ortigas and we take MRT instead of taking a public bus because it was traffic due to the fire incident somewhere in Guadalupe. We have Medicard-health card I applied for my mom however we were not able to use it because it is not included to our card. They called it PEC- Pre-existing condition. So I have no choice but to pay it from my pocket. That single operation cost around 20k. Wow, look how much you will spend in a simple operation. hahahahahaha. I am still thankful because God is so good. I have money to use for this operation. The true story, I use my backpay from my previous company because the money I have for my current job, I am using it to pay for my monthly amortization. I have a small lot that I need to pay for 4 years and almost all my salary will go for paying this lot. Back to the original story, insted of waiting for my mom in the hospital I go to Robinson Ortigas and check my ATM for the money I bring is not enough for the bill. God is good for when I check my ATM, there is still money. So I also have a chance to pay my monthly bill for the lot. I eat first before going back to the hospital. After a few hours of waiting, my mom came out from the operating room. She looks very pale and very weak. She said she had not eaten her breakfast as advised by the doctor before the operation. We went home with taxi cab and I was so surprise to pay 90 pesos only. Most of the time when I ride a taxi I am paying more than a hundred box going home from work at Eastwood. Nice taxi operator-God will bless those kind of people. So guys, bawal magkasakit. Mahal ang gastos sa pagpapa hospital. So let us love and take good care of our body.

No comments: