Does my Blog Helps You?

Monday, January 21, 2008

I have 3 Guardian Angel

I got this idea from my friend Ruthie. Visit her blog by going to this link http://angelofthewaters.page.ph
On my first list, my sweet angel that fall right straight to my heart. She is really an angel to me and for everyone.My heart is beating because of her. Hehehehehe. Actually it is very often I acknowledge a woman's beauty.It just so happened that the first time I saw this little girl in Click- a teenage program way back in High School I know that she will amaze everyone with her beauty and talent.Yes, you are thinking exactly to whom I referring. The one and only Darna- Angel Locsin.I like her because of her beauty. She takes my breath away. I haven't met her, seen her in person, nor know anything about her past but I know and believe that she is a very nice person.You can see how strong, discipline, intelligent, a good daughter and professional this young lady.
Second on my list. The Asias Song bird. Ms. Regine Velasquez. I know that it is not a good decision to have relationship with Ogie. That is called love but it is more than that. And I don't want to comment about it because we don't know exactly the truth behind it. If I could have a chance to talk to her, I will ask this question.She is the angel who will amazed you whenerver she sing a song. A deep emotions you can feel in every lyric of the song. And when she make birit, wow the only word that you can say.
My third ange-coming soonl. I am still waiting for her, yet I am considering Dimples Romana or Toni Gonzaga.

No comments: