Does my Blog Helps You?

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Welcome 2008- My Wish and Prayers


Wow. Its 2008 already. 2007 is gone and we have to welcome the new year. 2007 was a very challenging and exciting year for me. New friends, new relationship, new career, new experiences, success, failures, accomplishments, there is actually a lot of things happened to me.
Today is the first day of the year and I wish that I can bless more people this year. Hope I could touch other peoples lives. Life is full of challenges and sorrow but I want to become a a person who could bring joy and happiness to other people.
I pray to God for me to have a strong mind, humble heart, and conscience soul. Hope this coming days, weeks and months will be a blessing for everyone. To my family, hope peace and love will reign over hatred and sorrows. To my company Trend Micro, continue to become number one in the field of Antivirus and be listed on the front page as number one of Fortune 500 companies in the world. To my career, I pray that I may able to do the job as what my bosses expectation-hope I could exceed more and give more. I pray that I could help each members and our bosses to accomplish their plans for the team and for the company. For my relationship to God- I pray that in everyday of my life I may continue to know you more, touch more people lives and to become the medium for them to know You. To my life partner, hope I could find you now, or if I met you already, I pray that God will open our eyes, our mind and our heart so that we could start spending time to know each other and be happy this year. To my country-Philippines, I pray that God will reign in the heart of the people for you are the only One that could change this country.
Know, I want to challenge the reader of this post to wish and pray for yourself, to others and to your country. Prayer is so powerful, God is so happy to hear you talking to Him. Only Him could make your wish and prayers in life come true.

No comments: