Does my Blog Helps You?

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Minsan Lang Kitang Iibigin by Wred

The song that I keep on singing everyday. Most of the time I am singing this song at home. I have a version of my own in my cellphone. Hahahhahaha. This is my song dedicated for my Mahal. Though we brokeup I still keep the relationship in my heart. I maybe not moving on complety because I am still hoping that one day we will be together again. I am a broken hearted man but I know and I do believe that one day my true lover will come. So for now I let my God to be the author of my Love life. Hope you love this song.

2 comments:

me said...

"I am a broken hearted man but I know and I do believe that one day my true lover will come." <--- love this line. i probably can relate that's why. hehe...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the comment. Wow, so broken hearted ka din?