Does my Blog Helps You?

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Book I own

I bought this book last December from Booksale in Araneta center Cubao. It is a prayer book for everyday lives and for any kind of occassions. I bought this because I want to enhance the way I pray in public. I know that God wants a prayer from the heart but it is also a good advise to learn the ways of the professionals.

I never got the chance to scan and read the whole title of the book for I used to scan book by the pages inside. I was so excited to read the prayer examples for me to have ideas how to create a prayer for myself. It is better to prepare somehow than to cram for words when your in the situation. Actually, the days before I bought this book, I lead a prayer during one of our teams breakfast meeting. Though I have lot of words to say, since I am not prepared and never focus at that time, I mess up the prayer.
If anyone is familiar with the book and if you will look on the label below you will find a sort of scandal in this book. Hahahaha. If anyone have a comment please bring it on now.
I know, no one will dare to read this post for this is not an interesting post. However, I will welcome any comment! Hope one could find a lense or zomm the picture to find what I want the reader to see.

No comments: