Does my Blog Helps You?

Thursday, January 31, 2008

When you loose your confidence.

Yesterday and today seems to be a very stressfull and challenging day of my life. That is what I feel with my current work. Customers have too much expectations and my confidence is getting low. That is my problem, I don't know how to pretend like a person who-knows-all. I can't pretend if I don't know. I simply say I don't know but I am trying to learn. My problem is that I have a limited time to learn new things and finding solutions in every cases I have. My network is still small in the office so I have less chance of getting the right solution. So here it goes, I am loosing my own confidence and the same to me with my customers. I hope I could overcome this trials. Just pray for me. Thank you.

No comments: