Does my Blog Helps You?

Sunday, January 13, 2008

New work schedule

Starting tonight, I will be working around 8PM to 5AM with Friday-Saturday rest days. Hahahahah. I have to adjust my body clock again. My problem, I have problem sleeping when the sun is still up and the fact that the people at home are disturbing my sleep. I am planning going home on my rest days and stay in Olympic Heights during work days. I have problem before when I lost my weight and got sick because of lack of sleep. My second option is to swap my schedule to PJ. His schedule is around 11PM. With this, I still have at least 3-4 hrs of sleep at night plus the hours if ever I got sleep during day hours. If after few months of work and still I got problem with sleeping I think I will be resigning and find a new job. I don't want to sacrifice my health for this job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your doing ok now...

Tandaan:
bawal magkasakit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you ruthie. How sweet naman ng friend ko.