Does my Blog Helps You?

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Link Love Chain

Todays January 1 in the US and because it is idle time I have a chance to update my blog. So here it goes. I don't know how does it goes with Tagging. I started my blog since last year I was never been active since then because I was busy with my old work. I hope someone will send me a comment how to do the stuff with blog.
Did I make this tag alive? I don't know what else to add with this post. I just copied and post it! Am I doing it right? hahahahah.

I got a tag from MALEN! Thank you Malen. Actually I don't know what to do with this. I juss added it to my blog.

Here's the rule:

When you get tagged, you have to add your name next to the person who tagged you and by doing so you are letting the list grow.
Limadang.com
RamblingMoo.com
blogginginmypyjamas
StylewithPassion
Chinneeq
Dora-zooropazoo
Babyshern
HiPnCooLMoMMa
Rachel’s Soulful Thoughts
When Silence Speaks
Dancing in Midlife Tune
Underneath it All
My Charmed Life
Blueberry Cheesecake
Underneath it All
I am Dzoi
Alpha’s Blog
A Handful of Surprises
Digitally Diane
A Life in Bloom
Discovering Canada & Technology
Maid in Canada
ONE LIFE TO LIVE...
myopenbookworld

I am passing this tag to RUTHIE, HANNAH, and LIZZIE

Happy New Year!

No comments: