Does my Blog Helps You?

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

HOT CHOCOLATE + HOT COFFEE MOCHA

What do you think will be the result of adding a hot chocolate + hot coffee mocha? Hahahahah. The office become so cold this night. There are few people working, everyone is so silent and doing their own stuff. As if we have work to do since its holiday. I always get 2 cups of hot chocolate in our coffee dispenser because I prefer milk or chocolate than coffee. So this is bad news for Coffee business like Starbucks for I am not a coffee addict. I realize that when Call center industry becomes the career trends in the Philippines, coffee business becomes a known busines in the country. So, i decided to change my usual chocolate. I mixed a cup of chocolate and a cup of mocha. Now it taste like coffee, I never taste the chocolate anymore. I don't want to waste it so I have no choice but to drink it. Hope I could still sleep later when I got home. I am thinking of doing a little mix the next time I will get my hot chocolate. We do not have pure milk in the dispenser. What do you think if I use coffee creamer? hahahahah. I will try it next time and see what it taste.

No comments: