Does my Blog Helps You?

Monday, January 14, 2008

Maging Sino Ka Man

A very heart warming song that goes straight from the heart and goes beyond one soul. Hahahhahaha. I like the version of Erik Santos, for me the male version is better than the version of Vina Morales. He really owned the song and delivered with very deep emotions. Hahahahah. I don't like Erik Santos but it shows in his version that he really deserved to become the champion for the emotions is overflowing whenever he sing a song. I think that is the reason why he won over with Sheryn Regis. I don't know but when I watched the contest my vote is for Sheryn. However I know at that moment that Erik Santos have a big chance of becoming the winner because of his excellent rendition of This is the Moment. Hope you like the song.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uyy...ang senti naman ni Tots...
inlove ka ba this days?!!

hmmm...me blogspot sa work mo noh?

kainggit! :)

take care!

Anonymous said...

I never heard of the song this i the Moment.

Anonymous said...

Thank you guys for the comments. Hi Win $250 can you please send me your link so that I could post it if you don't mind.