Does my Blog Helps You?

Sunday, January 13, 2008

New hair cut

At last after more than a month, I am able to visit the salon to have my hair cut. I attended the morning service in Masagana Mall and went straight to the salon. My hair cutter is bading and in fairness, he/she looks pretier than an ordinary Pinay. Hahahahahaha. When I first saw him/her outside the salon I thought he/she was a girl. I have to wait a couple of hours because he/she have 2 customers on queue. So I entertain myself by watching tv. Bong Navaro is really a talented person, he is an excellent comedian and very good dancer. It is good to see people with such a gift. Hey Malen, I look younger now with my new haircut. Hehehhehe. I know I am always stress with my work. But I am starting to love it, though I have to learn and study a lot.

No comments: