Does my Blog Helps You?

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Gokart

Anyone interested with Gokart?
I never thought I will love riding a gokart since my first experience last October when we visited Enchanted Kingdom in Sta. Rosa Laguna. Does anyone relate to me the excitement inside when you are in your high adrenaline. That was the feeling when everything arounds you moves so fast and it feels like you are the only one in the world moving. It is like you are in moving a time travel. Yahh. I know I am over exagerated but if given a chance to do it. Yes, I will definitely will try it again.
My interest moves on when I got the chance to watch an Anime. That is Capeta, a japanese anime regarding a genius boy who have a great talent and extravagant driving skills. It all started with his assembled gokart made by his father. It is a story of his life, his continues journey of becoming a professional cart racer and becoming a superstar in the field of cart racing.
You can feel the excitement and can jive more on the story when you yourself have an experience in racing.
I will often update my blog for any events in gokart in the Philippines. Hope other bloggers will become interest with gokart and who knows we can start a group of gokart team in the Philippines.

No comments: