Does my Blog Helps You?

Monday, February 25, 2008

My height is now 5''7 1/2"

Last friday when the nurse check my height he told me that it was 5'7 1/2". I don't know if it is true because the last time I check I know that I am 5'7". If that is the case then I grow half an inch. Does it mean Cherifer is working? Hahahahaha. Today will be my 5th month of taking Cherifer Premium. I will continue taking this vitamin and see after a year there will be an improvement. I am so happy when I hear and saw on the scale that I become taller. Yipeeee. But still I want to get taller pa, maybe 2-3 inches will do. hahahahhaah. I am still dreaming to get taller po eh. I will update my blog once I see a better result. Hope my growth hormone is still working. Hope Cherifer will trigger my pituitary gland and will produce more hormone.

No comments: