Does my Blog Helps You?

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Financial Awareness

I am an employed peronnel for more than 5 years and I was thinking on how I can bring my life better or simply moving my life to the next level. I mean, I want to become financially fit. I know I am physically fit, hehehehe, but I want to be in the position of those people who are financially stable.
We are walking in this world and keep on searching for the tips and ways how we can make our life easier. Let us all face it, if we want to become a blessing to other people and we will submit to the will our God. Not only after we died, but we can feel heaven in this world. All He want is for us to be happy and feel the heaven here on earth.
Last week, I got an invitation from my college friend to attend a seminar about Financial awakeness seminar. I thought it is something like a networking thing but I told myself to give it a chance and see what things I can learn from it. See, this is another opportunity for me. I did not expect to much but I just thought that this is an expereience wherein I could be with other people, meet new friends and have a little bonding with my old friend. This is another way of widening my network, my connections.
Does anyone know International Marketing Group or IMG. Here's there link:
http://www.img-corp.com/index.php

On the seminar I attended last Saturday, they tackle about Financial Awakeness. I want to share some thoughts I learned from the seminar:

1. Work with Alies of wealth.
2. Earn additional income
3. Reduce expences
4. The Rule of 72:72 divided by the interest rate equals the number of years it will take for the money to double.

The enemies of wealth:- tax- inflation- procrastination

Financial Know-How
For personal benefit- Know the right savings program
For business profit- know the right business.

Becoming wealthy is a DECISION, not an ACCIDENT...

The foundation of Financial Security
1. Protection
2. Debt Management
3. Emergency Fund
4. Investment
This must be done in proper order

Wealth has other enemies...Ignorance, fear and worst of all DOING NOTHING.

No comments: