Does my Blog Helps You?

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Opportunities we have around

I realized that there are lots of opportunities around us that we simply ignore in our daily lives. People like me is guilty because it seems that the world goes around with me. Are we guilty or simply because that is how I perceive my life?
Whatever, I just want to share to everyone that there are lots of opportunities in this world. All the time, you can hear people that they want to get rich, to be known, to have power and become successful in life. But we humans are not contented to what we have. Yes, they are right that happy people are those who are satisfied and can make themselves happy even with little things they have.
Opportunities is simply something that you can have in any place you go. No boundaries, no time, or situation you cannot find oppotunities. Everyone has an opportunity to get rich, to be known, to claim great power and most of all to become successful. It is all in your mind. We just need to unleash the power of our mind and believe to ourselves. And most of all, have a faith with our God. We are born a winner, a conqueror and with higher level of intelligence. We are created in the image of our God. So we should love ourselves and aim high.
Often times failures visit us but we should remember that we should learn how to stand up, learn from our mistakes and be brave to face a new beginning.
I am so happy that I am able to express my thoughts and opinions through this blog. I can't believe that I can tell these things but I am still thankful that our God opens my eyes, mind, heart and soul about these things in life.
My advise, be a person who are sensitive enough and understand the people around us. Look always on the brighter side of any situation you are experiencing and believe that beyond our incompleteness, insufficientness, weakness, failures, problems, imperfections we have our GOD who will protect us and will provide everything we need. All we just need to do is to ask, to listen and to do His will. Godbless you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We suggest you to buy chantix to
quit the very dangerous 'nicotine' addiction by having the anti-smoking magic pill
'Chantix' which is Pfizer manufactured and approved by FDA on May 11,2006.For more
sophisticated information about the side-effects of smoking and the treatment of it,
Please logon to Chantix Online.