Does my Blog Helps You?

Monday, February 25, 2008

Where is the moon?


I just want to share this picture of our community while going to the office early in the morning around 5AM. You can feel the silence and the cold breeze in this picture. It so happened that it was full moon that day and I become interested of taking a picture of it.
There were 3 white spots in this picture and hope you can pin point the moon for they are all looks the same. And see the small white dog near the pajero, si Angel yan. Isang taong lobo. hehehehe. The dog never barks at me ever since, close kami nyan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I supah miss the philippines. Miss ko na maglakad sa gabi ng ganyan katahimik. I wanna visit again soon....

Anonymous said...

I send message na po kina Dy and doc. don't forget lng po to bring our pasalubong. joke.