Does my Blog Helps You?

Monday, February 25, 2008

Finding the Best gift to your girl

For those guys like me who have problem of thinking the best gift for your girl then you may consider the following:

Do's:
1. Feel your way around and watch for changes. I can't remember what exactly this means? But let me provide what I think about it. For me, we have to take time finding a special gift or things you think your girl wants. Not just an ordinary stuff toy or flowers but something that she cam treasure.
2. Put your effort into finding out exactly how she likes it. Remember her reaction on times when you were together on things when you passby in a boutique or in a store. This will provide you an idea what gift she wants.
3. Gauge her reaction. When the girl said "OK" to your gift then she is faking it. If she really likes it you can find her eyes shining, excited and if you are lucky she gonna hug or even kiss you. Hahahahhaha.

Don't:
1. Don't try to hard or force the issue. Never try too hard when giving a gift. Give a gift that is something worth to keep. Though not precious, it is your love, yourself that is most important here.
2. Don't be afraid to experiment. Yes, for me I love experimenting especially when giving. I always want a personal touch on my gift. Spend some time in making a nice message on the card.
3. Don't ask what she wants. Girls like excitement, and you can see it everytime they receive a gift. So do not spoil their excitement. Never ever ask what she wants.
4. If you want to give her some kind of gadget. Give gifts like an iPod, MP3/4, or something that is new or hot. If she is the kind of Music lover, I advise to give her a Music player that contains all her favorite songs.
5. If you want to give her jewelries. I never thought that giving a jewelry depends on the occassion. A stone jewelry is for special occassion like when you are about to propose to the woman. Save money for a diamond boy. Give her an earrings, bracelet or a necklace when she becomes your girl already.
6. If you want to buy her lingerie. I don't know but I never plan of giving a lingerie to my girl. I am not expert in measuring their size.
7. If you want to give her flowers. For me this is the best gift we can give to our girl. I never seen a girl rejected a flower unless their is an issue?

No comments: