Does my Blog Helps You?

Friday, February 01, 2008

Wisdom from the Ages

I got a message from a friend and it is something that reminds me about my purpose in life. It is actually the purpose our God command us to do. TO love God and to love people. Take time to think and meditate the message. It is something worth to think of when you are the kind of person who are so busy in life and fail to take some time to stop and to check-in about your LIFE.

A kid ask Lolo what is the most important thing to give to someone. Lolo answered "TIME" my apo. But why time and not love? Love.... You can give that, you can have that, you can share that to anybody.... but with TIME, you cannot stop it or control it. Cause it can NEVER BRING BACK the TIME that HAS GONE BY. So spend your TIME WISELY and CHERISH it while YOU STILL HAVE it. SPEND TIME with your LOVE ONES because you never know when YOUR TIME is OVER.

This is a very heart warming message. Hope other learns from it, we SHOULD because this is one of the WISDOM that comes from our beloved LOLO. Thank you for reading. Hope someone can share good messages as well. I will wait for that. C yah...

No comments: