Does my Blog Helps You?

Friday, February 22, 2008

The Groomsman


"Hi Thots! You're invited to witness the exchange of vows in the holy sacrament of matrimony of Erin Grace Junio and Edmond Palmea on February 17, 2008 in La Union. "

When I opened my computer this offline message pop up on my YM last December 2007. I already said yes to her so even when we had a company event the day before her wedding I have to go. I woke up early that day and rode a bus "Partas" going to La Union. My destination is in Bacnotan, La Union. I have to drop by in bacnotan Market and frm there will ride tricycle. I spent almost 8 hours before I reached La Union.

Nemia our college friend was also there because we were both participants for the wedding ceremony. Accidentally I become proxy as groomsman. Nemia was bridesmaid and we were part as secondary sponsors.

When I got to their place I ate luch first, rest for a few hours and then prepare for the wedding later. I want to lie down but if I do that I will definitley gonna fall to sleep. So I just waited and wait for the wedding to start. After the wedding we went straight to the reception. Have a small program and then late at night, the same day I decided to go home. I was so exhausted that day. When I got to the bus all I can do is to sleep till I reach my destination. If given a chance I want to stay to their place and spend another day because their place is near to the ocean and there are many beaches around. But I decided to go home because I have work the next day and my other friends are going home that night.

So that's it. All in all, I attended 4 weddings since last year. Most of my friends got married and have family. If I attended all my friends wedding it should be total of 6 wedding, so I miss 2.

No comments: