Does my Blog Helps You?

Monday, February 04, 2008

From Lobo to Life experience to Fun

I got the chance to watch Lobo last Friday starring my lovely Angel and his partner Piolo Pascual. She is beautiful, hehehehehe. How many times did I say that? For me she has a perfect face, perfect body, and a very charming eyes. Yahooooo. Love you Angel. This is my only chance to tell the whole world that I simply like her.
I am a supporter of Angel Locsin for I believe what she can do in the Entertainment industry. This is my opinion and I know that she is a good actress. I always believe that she made the right decision. It is something personal than what others say. I have no idea about the reason but when we made decision we should always think of the consequences.
I learned that whatever failures we had, we have to learn to stand up and move on with our lives. We should never leave our shadow behind and stuck from the past. We should think that the past should be left behind and think for a better tomorrow. Things are happening for a reason. We are living because we choose to live.
I was looking for a short summary of Lobo when I got stuck with this site. Many people are commenting, the rivals and humurs between ABS-CBN and GMA Network. I was LOL while reading the comments. Hehehhehehe

http://tagpuan.com/lobo-abs-cbn/

No comments: