Does my Blog Helps You?

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

When things go wrong

When things go wrong what is our initial reaction? We often get mad to ourselves. The people around us and the whole world seems to be a big burden to us. Is that the normal reaction of most of the people? Yes, a pessimistic way of reacting to such an occassion. Me, myself is guilty about it. I feel like, de motivated and lost appetite. I lost the strength, power and eagerness about things. However, things in life is not perfect. There will be no color if there is no pain.
I remember a text message from a friend that day. It says "If the PRESSURES in life seems like crushing you down, think of a CRUSHED grape that PRODUCES the BEST wine. The pressures you have in life only BRINGS out the BEST in YOU. " This is exactly what happened to me the other day. I came from a trip from La Union last Sunday till 3 am the next day. Same day I have to to go to work and I was alone that night. It also happened that even the other teams and our Core Team were not available because it is holiday in the US. I believe its Presidents Day. So all the cases were assigned to me. So in short, I was stressed and over pressured that day. All by myself. But I learned a lot from that experience. I learned how to manage time, make decisions, become a fast researcher. I need to act as quickly as I can because customers are waiting. I know I learned a lot that day but I am still hoping that I have a buddy that night to whom I can ask for help.
When things go wrong, we should turn things or look on the its brighter side. Lets face life as if it is something that will make us grow, something that will bring out the best on us. So always take it as an opportunity in life.

No comments: