Does my Blog Helps You?

Monday, February 04, 2008

Places to go for Gokart adventure

Hello gokart addicts. I was wondering how I can help the Gokart community to find where they can practice and to have fun here in the Philippines. Or this is something what I am looking for? I was thinking that the places were not promoted because this kind of sport is not popular in the Philippines. We need big companies and people who can advertise and promote this sport. Who would dare to spend time and money just for a few minutes of ride? But this is one of a kind of experience and surely everyone will love once tried. I know because I had experience it once and I am actually longing to try it again.

Where in the Philippines you can enjoy karting, here are some of the places I found:

1. Clark Air Base, Pampanga.

Source: http://www.clarksubicmarketing.com/clark_travel_guide.htm

I found other places care of Speedzone.

2. Boom na boom, corner of Buendia Avenue and Roxas Boulevard, Kart trak

3. Speedzone, The fort

4. City kart racing, Paranaque

5. Enchanted Kingdom, Sta. Rosa Laguna

Source: http://speedzones.multiply.com/journal

No comments: