Does my Blog Helps You?

Monday, February 25, 2008

Top 10 MALE Style Indulgence

Last Friday I went to the hospital for my Annual Physical Examination and for my Dental check-up. It was almost a year since I visited my doctor so I decided to have hercheck-up my teeth.
While waiting for my schedule, I read the magazine and learned new things about fashion.
I learned things how to dress up with style and how to look good with the ladies.

Here are the list of things a man should have:

1. A leather shoes. The writer advise an Italian leather shoes for this he believes comes with a real price tag. A leather shoes completes every outfits perfectly.

2. Custom-tailored dress shirt. He is talking about wearing a long sleeves here. He advised for a constructed polo personally designed for your body.

3. Custom-tailored Suit. It is the coat and tie dress. I found a link where we can find a best suit for us. I hope I can buy one. Sana may sponsor? hehehehe.
http://baronboutique.com/men.htm

4. Pina barong tagalog. Wearing a barong makes a man looks respectable and a self-made man.
This is the style I want.
http://www.weddingsatwork.com/culture_barong.shtml

5. Dress Watch. Based on the survey, woman notice how a man dressed up and the first thing they notice is the mans watch. The writer advised a leather watch. He said it is more stylish than a metal bracelet. I have one inexpensive leather watch "Time Force."

6. Pen. Found a sign that says "Writing is still an art and keyboard will never replace a fine pen." Try checking out this Mont blanc pen.

http://www.joonpens.com/Montblanc_pens.html?gclid=CNP_tJu_3ZECFQk1egodPQWLXA


7. Razon. I agreed with this one for I also long to have a fine razon. I am actually waiting for a woman to give me a razon. I find it very interesting to know the girl who will give me this one. I have myself a Gillete Mach 3 razon but the writer advise A Gillete Mach 3 Turbo.

8. Skin-care Products. Thumbs up for this. It is everyone right to take good care of our body. We have to look presentable, right? Not because we are not living in hollywood we will not to take care of our skin. Actors like Brad Pit andTom Cruise are those old guys who looks young because they are inversting for their skin.

9. Underwear. Though no one can see it except your partner I still believe that like woman we should have a good pair of underwears. I feel comfortable wearing a boxer short type than the ussual classic one.

10. Jeans. From the survey, second to wrist watch a woman notice is our a**, our jeans. So having a nice pants or jeans will make one guy pleasing to their eyes. I have few jeans in my cabinet and got one given to me from my auntie in States "SilverTab-Guess."

No comments: