Does my Blog Helps You?

Monday, February 11, 2008

My Horoscope today- What's Yours?

The Bottom Line
Try to schedule some more one-on-one time with someone who makes your life better.

In Detail
Your time is extremely valuable. Every minute of your day is as good as money, especially right now, when you are just so busy. Who deserves this valuable commodity more than your family and friends? Easy -- nobody. Your friends and family are your most worthwhile partners, so make some time for these people (who are so valuable to you). Plan a weekend with someone who is fun to talk to and fun to go on adventures with. Enjoy having more one-on-one time with someone who makes your life better.

Wow, is this true? Yah, somehow it is really true. Five days I am working and spending my days in front of my computer. When I got home all I can do is to eat, a little time to watch tv, personal hygiene of course, and rest then go back to work at night. During weekends or my restday I have to spend my first day resting or sleeping all day. The second day I spend with the church and then rest again.

Somehow I will try to follow this horroscope. To spend some time with my friends and love ones. I think and I believe that is one of the most important thing to do. To spend time with people you love because they are the one that completes and the main purpose why we are living in this world.

No comments: