Does my Blog Helps You?

Friday, February 22, 2008

Free Seminar about Fiinancial IQ

Hi Guys, This is just an invitation if you are interested about attending a free seminar about Financial IQ.

Series 1: Financial Wake Up Call! Financial Checkup & Analysis, Financial Strategy
Series 2: Passive Income 101
Series 3: Financial Planning and Management Worksop - workshop, mentoring & coaching, starting your personal financial strategy, etc.

I already attended Series 1 and I learned a lot. This seminar is FREE, this is not a NETWORKING thing for I was fooled before with that kind of agenda.

Venue: 3F King's Court Building I 2129 Chino Roces Avenue, makati City.

For inquiries please drop a comment here. I will be attending Series 2 when I have time. You can join me if you want.

Thank you and see you soon.

No comments: