Does my Blog Helps You?

Monday, February 04, 2008

Stuck Alone

I was wondering what can I do if I am stuck in an island alone, what should I do with my life? I remember the movie Cast Away staring Tom Hanks and directed by Robert Zemeckis. It is a tragic and a very challenging life experience. I might loose my mind living alone in the island like Chuck, the character of Tom Hanks. I might find myself talking to anyone like Wilson. heheheheh.
I remember that when you journey in water they said that to keep a mirror or something that will reflect a light. Why, if you are stuck in the middle of the ocean or an island the main goal is to get some help. And if it happened that a ship or anyone is nearby you can use the mirror as reflector to get notice and to get some help. Mirror is the fastest way to get notice. Remember the whistle of Kate Winslet in Titatic, another gadget to get notice hahhh.
Important thing is that a person should know how to swim if stuck in the ocean. Hahahahah. That is my problem. I don't know how to swim. Never got the chance to study swimming and whenever there is a chance to learn there were conflicts with my schedules at school or at work.

No comments: