Does my Blog Helps You?

Monday, February 04, 2008

Hearts Day

It is already February. When this month comes all we can think of is our special someone because it is hearts day we are waited so long. Bad for those like me that is broken hearted and alone this coming Valentine. Hehehehe. As if this post is somehow an advertisement, that I am still single, available and looking. Why should I am ashamed to tell? This is true. I am still single and looking. Hahahahahahahah.

I just don't know how to start after the broke-up. The feeelings still remains and once a while I am still thinking about the times we were together. Ok lets end this things.

I would love to share this wonderful song of Stevie Wonder.

"Isn't She Lovely"

Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious
Less than one minute old
I never thought through love we'd be
Making one as lovely as she
But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she pretty
Truly the angel's best
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven blessed
I can't believe what God has done
Through us he's given life to one
But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she lovely
Life and love are the same
Life is Aisha
The meaning of her name
Londie, it could have not been done
Without you who conceived the one
That's so very lovely made from love

No comments: