Does my Blog Helps You?

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Share Your Blessing


Early this year- January 2007 I joined my College schoolmates for a charity for little kids living somewhere in barangay Holly Spirit in Commonwealth Quezon City. That is the Haligi ng Bata Foundation. It was an unexpected invitation from my college friend before the 2006 ends. It was my plan that year actually to share my blessing however I could not find a friend/s to join me. God is so great for He find ways to fulfill my dream. The picture in this post are the children singing their "Hawak Kamay" version dedicated for us. It is their way of giving thanks for this Post Christmas party we organize for them. I learned from this experience the gift of giving. People should learn how to bring back the blessing to others for it will bring joy to them. No one can explain the happiness when someone shows a big smile because of what you've done. When you see people happy, that is the feeling of fulfillment, a felling you cannot forget for your whole life. I learned to appreciate little things, through appreciation we learned to become contented and understand those little things about life. This is another chapter I could add in my book and hope people will be inspire to do the same for this is an extraordinary things in life that you keep on coming back once you experienced it.

No comments: