Does my Blog Helps You?

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I am a Cisco Certified Network Associate

Last February 16, 2007 I took my Cisco Certified Network Associate- CCNA examination somewhere in a testing center in Makati. I was reviewing CCNA for the past 3 months. No training, just a self-paced study though I joined a group of co-workers in Link2support studying Cisco. I know that day that I could pass the exam for I did a lot of sleepless nights and torrid study about it. God is so great for before the examination I learned a lot of tips and collected materials that helped me to pass the examination. Getting a CCNA certification is a requirement for the new position I applied. That is as Product Support Engineer. At the end of the examination it will show you the test result and it was one of the happiest moments of my life when I saw that I passed. I got 949/1000. I am proud to myself for this is another accomplishment, something I earned, something I believe I deserved to have because of my hardwork.The moral lesson, there is always a good result out of your sacrifices and hardwork.

No comments: