Does my Blog Helps You?

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Early June 2007

I know that there is a problem with our Team. It seems that our client is not satisfy with the performance, or maybe with the output of the team. I was moved from PKI Team to APS Team due to lack of manpower.I was not informed that I will not be billable- billable manpower. I just doing my job, doing the assigned tasks but have no direct contact with the clients. Our Manager was moved to another Department. A new Manager was introduced. We were hoping that she will make a good negotiation with the clients. But time past and there was no concreate plan on how to win our client back.The team always on meeting, being proactive, planning for the future of the team. Sometimes we have to stay in the office-did a double shift to finish a report. Most of the time I stayed in the office for around 10-12 hrs. just to finish my reports. Lately, there were few tasks needed to deliver. I often find myself doing nothing.

No comments: