Does my Blog Helps You?

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Welcome to my New Family


I was working in Link2Support for about 5 years last October. I started as 1st level Technical Support and as Product Support Engineer before I decided to resign. It was tough decision but the opportunity is waiting for me at the other side of the door. This is once in a lifetime opportunity so I decided to grab it.

Late October, it was my plan to move or to resign the following month because of a little problem of our team and to get rest. There was an opportunity within the company to move to another position and have a chance to go abroad for training. However, I did not make it during the interview so I decided to resign instead. But Trend Micro opens their door and whole-heartedly accepted me to become part of their family. I never thought that I can make it because of the failure I got previously. I am so happy and as of this writing never regret of accepting the opportunity they gave me. All the people around, my Team Leader, colleagues, trainers, the management team are all kind. Add to it they are all generous people, from the lowest rank to our top Management. Trend Micro becomes one of the leading brand of Antivirus from Consumer, SMB to Enterprise Business Units and will celebrate its 20th glorious year this coming year.

Where can you find a Manager who wears a sportie-outlook during a party? Where can you find a Managers who are willing to dress-down and enjoying a kiddie party? hahahah. We got it here at Trend Micro. I am so proud with this company. Though there are so much things to learn I am looking forward to know, to learn, to share my life and to inspire other people.

So Trend Micro, here I go...

1 comment:

me said...

wow! balita ko nga ok daw dyan sa trend micro. magaapply na rin ako!