Does my Blog Helps You?

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I want to get TALLER


My current height is 5'7" which is a little taller for an average Fillipino men. However I still wants to get taller. One day when I was buying medicine I noticed a pack of medicine called Cherifer. I know that Cherifer is a supplement for young children who wants to maximize their height. Bad for me because I am already a young adult when this supplement came out to the market. I know there are gadgets that is commercialize that will help to make one taller. I am afraid to try these things for their is no such recommendation from the Medicine professionals.

Back to my story, I was buying a medicine for I had LBM that day when I saw this Cherifer box and it labeled for adult. Wow, I become interested and bought a few capsules of it. I research about the supplement online and there are some testimonials that it did work. Though I believe that it takes a lot of time to see the results, I decided to try it than to regret it later. So started taking Cherifer Premium late October this year. Hahahaha. I change my vitamins and instead take this capsule every night before I sleep. Just to add, I also take a glass of milk with Cherifer hope it will be more effective together.

Guys, just support me with my dream. Once in a while I am checking my height and if this supplement works I will become one of those people who will testify about its effectiveness. Good luck for me.

4 comments:

me said...

TOTS! pag-gumana yan, bibili rin ako! update me ha!

El Batiste said...

kakainom ko lang ng first capsul ko ng cherifer...

did it work tito16? pls kindly email me. baptist1987@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

i read most of your blogs...and while reading it, i find myself smiling..i think u are a person with a good heart..its so nice to find that there is still such a wonderful person as u nowadays..
Im fin and i hope and pray that one lovely day, you will meet the right lady for you..
Just patiently wait, maybe God is wrapping the best gift for you, who is really meant for you..it will be worth waiting for..
I'll be glad if we can be friends though..
If u can find time, send me an e-mail: fin_mt11@yahoo.com
I'll be grateful if i'll hear something from you..
Take care then..

get taller said...

The first thing you should do to begin to grow is to eat better. Make healthy choices and eat foods rich in vitamins and nutrients is important. It helps to keep your body healthy and able to grow. Foods like fresh fruits and vegetables are good choices. So instead of eating foods that are high in fat and sugar you need to eat healthier. It will not only help your body, but it will also improve your overall health.