Does my Blog Helps You?

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

August-September 2007

I met a lot of friends through the internet. I met a nice Orthodox priest. He is a veryrational, generous and very kind hearted but a strict priest. He tought me a lot of things about life. He refresh my mind about the reality about life. I become a chat addict at this time. Heheheh. I love chatting to different kinds of people. I met aforeigner and co-filipino with different kind of personalities. I met one person that later on become so close to me that I think of will become a big part of my life-my destiny. Late September, I was rejected with the girl I was hoping she will be my girlfriend. It was my mistake because she is taken already. No one knows but she is the second girl who rejected me as of this month. Bad for me.. huhuhuhuhuhu.

No comments: