Does my Blog Helps You?

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

October 2007

The biggest change of my life happened this month. This is the month when I accepted the offer from another company "Trend Micro" as a Technical Account Manager. It was my plan to resign this month. However an ex-officemate referred me with this company. And because of that I'll be moving to this company next month. I resigned, effective on the day of my birthday- October 16. I celebrated it in the office, because I also have to process my clearance. I also got the chance to celebrate my birthday with the street children- thursday that week. It was a very fulfilling when you help and bless other people. Later that week, I am with my close friends. I have a schedule for wedding to attend in Laguna. He was my friend at Link2Support- Dexter. The next day-Saturday, I went to Enchanted Kingdom with my PLM team.That was my first time in Enchanted Kingdom. It is located in Sta. Rosa Laguna. So for two consecutive days, I am tourist in Laguna.The biggest challenge for me was when I rode the Spaceshuttle. It is a rollercoaster that goes around-360 degree. It was a very exciting and challenging ride. Good LOrd, my nose doesn't bleed after the ride.

I never thought that I'm gonna love driving a Go-cart. My adrenaline goes high as I've started the engine. I want to get to the finish line first. I got a little accident because of that-but there is no wound. Hahahaha. I also love the one they called jungle log. That was the ride wherein you ride in the a log-like vehicle and you will get wet once it goes down from the high level.

Vikings away hahahaha, I told my partner to lift both hands up high but I was afraid to do so. I only lift the other hand while the other was holding with my partner.

I never ride in a ferriswheel before. And now I got the chance to ride and got experience to be on the highest peek in that place. I went back being a kid that day. And my last ride? It was the carrosel.

Before we went home, we enjoyed the fireworks display held late at night.That was my last day with my officemates.

Another news about me, I invested for a lot somewhere in Taytay Rizal.

I also met one of the special person in my life. I got a very memorable experience with this friend and it change my life since then.

No comments: