Does my Blog Helps You?

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

December 2007

Dec 13- I am very sleepy at this moment. I could not read any more pages of my manual. I prepared all day yesterday knowing that tonite will be my final presentation. After checking the schedule it will be held next day. I am so tired, actually very sleepy. My eyes are tired, my body is aching. I feel weak. I ate 2 balut yesterday, hoping it will give me strength. It is more than a month now, since I started working at night. Most of the time, I have few hours of sleep. Though I want to sleep longer, I have to force myself to wake up. Why? Because I need to study. I have five products to study. Im on my fifth product now. I should had finish it before my presentation but I haven't. I can't give up my health just for this job. I still need rest. I have to give myself a time to eat and to rest. Still a long way to go. Good luck for me. At around 10 PM, I have my close case presentation regarding IWSS. I don't know if I did well because there were some inquiries that I did not answer correctly. I presented a wrong answer but overall I believe that I did well. Maybe satisfactory as a beginner. Today, I am studyng the processes for 24x7 team.
As days goes by, I am enjoying my 24x7 team. We found out that we all have in common. Everyone loves to eat. We always outside eating our breakfast. They actually did a welcome party for me as being a new member of the team.

No comments: