Does my Blog Helps You?

Thursday, March 06, 2008

A very tiring week

I don't expect that my schedule last week is something that will make me exhausted. I did not expect that I have scheduled for Level 3 training for one of our products. It was on my second day at work when I was informed that I have training that night. I was actually late on my first day because I was still handling cases and was not informed that I should be included on the training. Starting that day I always have to stay in the office doing my cases, doing our laboratory activities, reading and studying the product. The second and the last days of training was very crucial for I have to finish reading the 200+ pages of the manual. It so happened that my mother was rushed in the hospital so I have to be there in the hospital. I supposedly be staying at home, studying for my level 3 certification exam. I have 2 hrs. of sleep that day reading and studying the product. Sometimes I cannot focus on it because I was thinking with the condition of my mother. I also have to check every now and then her status.
I have to thank our Lord for providing me the knowledge and strength to overcome this kind of situation. Though it did break me up, the situation always push me to my limits, I am so happy for I learned a lot from this experience. I know that God is bringing out the best in me and trying to teach me. It is great to know that behind this difficulties in mylife I learned new things about myself/about life. I learned that I can do anything as long as I have faith and have confidence with myself.

No comments: