Does my Blog Helps You?

Thursday, March 20, 2008

8 Facts About myself

Thank you Eva for tagging me.

Here it goes.

*****RULES*****
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I don't know how to swim.
2. Afraid when crossing a railroad.
3. Even the temperature is high, I am slipping with blanket.
4. Dream of becoming a singer or a model.
5. A health conscious.
6. I love dringking milk. Suring at night before I sleep I drink milk.
7. I want to get taller and to gain weight.
8. I love eating but I vomit when I eat "dalagang bukit".

*****************
That's it for now. Now I am passing this to the ff: to all my friends.

No comments: