Does my Blog Helps You?

Sunday, March 09, 2008

The President issue

This post is something to do with my thoughts when it comes to the most recent government issue wherein we have our Madam president,Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo is involved. I have little knowledge about the ZTE account issue. All I know is that the ZTE issue was opened to the public due to this brave man - Jun Lozada.


I was able to watched the trial in the Senate for Jun Lozada's testimony. I had work that night but I choose to stay alive and know the story of this ZTE account. This issue started with the De Venecia's son who was trying to get the deal for the ZTE but lost it with the former Comelec comissioner, Benjamin Abalos.

During the trial, there were lots of known politicians and government officials involved. We have the current PNP chief, Avelino Razon, former secretary Mike Defensor, the former Mayor of Manila- Lito Atienza.

It all falls out to be somehow that the first gentleman Mike Arroyo is involved in this ZTE deal. When the issue arises last year because the press exposed the issue, the government cancelled the deal with ZTE.

During the Senate trial, we can see division and how senators reacted depending on which side (pro administation or anti administration) they are.

My side, I know that the peoples involved are hiding something? Because if a person is telling the truth I believe that you can see and feel it when you are looking and listening to them. So I know that those people in trial, most of them are not telling the truth.

We are grateful these days have come wherein our government started to mature because people begins to standup for the truth and for the love of their country. I am so proud for people like Jun Lozado who are figthing until now not for himself but for the truth. I believe that God will bless him, our country if things go out for good.

With this post, I am proud to say that I am supporting Jun Lozada's campaign, his crusade in seeking the truth for the glory of our country.

No comments: