Does my Blog Helps You?

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Congratulations to ME


Yah. I want to congratulate myself for passing the Level 3 Exam for TMCM- Trend Micro Control Manager version 3.5. Last Saturday morning was our pen and paper examination. I was thinking that I will not gonna pass the training for I have problem with my family- my mother was in the hospital and I did not study well. But PRAISE GOD, He is so good because He provided me the wisdom and knowledge to passed this examination and other requirements for the said certification.

This is my first L3 Certification with the Trend Micro products. I actually have 5 L2 certifications already. I never thought I can do this but God is so great, so good with me. I am now looking forward for my next L3 certification but for this week I have to rest and unwind after that long and tiring week experience.

No comments: