Does my Blog Helps You?

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Money Money Money

I have a friend working in Dubai and everytime we chat we always talk about our careers, business and most of the time about money. Money, money and all about how we can gain a bunch of money. We are exchanging informations about books, ideas and information how we can deal with our financial issues. He actually told me about the book Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and this link www.startupnation.com. While searching about Kiyosaki I found link about other people's thought about Kiyosaki.

I learned that going into something like, opening a business takes a lot of risk. We have to welcome and embrace change. We will surely will failed but as what they said with these failures we will learn something that will bring us to the top.

I know, all people have their own thoughts on how to be financially stable or to gain more wealth. But at the end of the day, only me, myself can tell if I will take these advises, will follow it and will take the risk.

No comments: