Does my Blog Helps You?

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Rubiks cube addict



Yes, I am a rubiks cube addict now. I finally solved the Rubiks cube. But honestly I solved it with the help of this link.




I know and learned how to complete 1 side of the cube. I was thought by Chantz- my teammate on how to solved the 1st two rows. And from here I followed steps 4-7 from the above link.

I am still learning and memorizing Steps 4 -7 but I have to master first the first 3 steps before going forward.

Hahahaa. I should be studying Microsoft for the MCP certification but I choose to learn Rubiks cube. Bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That link was great! I wanted to pass along a site I found that has a few basic videos showing how to solve a rubik's cube. I'm not sure if you're interested in how to videos, but I found these useful.