Does my Blog Helps You?

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Angel of my life

I really envy this guy for everytime this new Mc Donald's TV commercial run I can't help my self but to watch Angel and dream like I am the guy. Hahahaha.
The said ad, entitled McDonald's Summer Colors of Love campaign, also features 'Float Away', a single by the Up Dharma Down.
As I was thinking before, one day she will be endorsing a tv ad and will be acting as a role of an angel. Who is this guy by the way? Anyone knows this guy? While composing this, I was wondering if I can edit this picture and put mine. But I don't want to mess up the image but if I have the talent in graphics surely I will post an edited image and put my face on it. Hehehehehhe. Yah, I am a desperate fan of Angel.

1 comment:

eva said...

crushy crushy mo pla si angel.hehhe