Does my Blog Helps You?

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Life Lessons

While searching in google I accidentally opened my old blog and remembered the times when I was enjoying composing a poem. So being "makata" runs in my blood. Hehehehehehe. I want to share this short poem I composed and somehow I could answer this poem now. I was confused before and don't know where to go, what to do with my life. But God opened my eyes and showed me the reason why I am living. I have answer now to many questions I asked to myself. Why I am living? What is my purpose in life? What should I do with my life? Simple question with simple answer. I AM, or WE are living in this world to LOVE PEOPLE and to LOVE GOD. Simple answer but have a very DEEP meaning. Thank you All for allowing me to share my life with you. Hope I can bless you to my own little ways.

The two poems below I composed last May 15, 2006

===The Gleam in the Dark===

As I was walking in this world

I saw a gleam of light

I tried to reach it

I walk fast

I run

I tried to touch even a glimpse of light

But it is so fast

Its gone and I don't know where to find it

===Confused===

I don't know where I am

I am like a blind with eyes wide open

I don't know where I will go

I am like stupid who don't know the direction

I don't know who I am

I am like have sick with amnesia

Sometimes I let the rain warmth me

I let the sun dry me

I let the wind dry my tearsI

am confused...And I don't know why!!!

1 comment:

eva said...

napaka talinhaga mo pla. hehe