Does my Blog Helps You?

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Manny Pacquiao the new WBC Super Featherweight World Champion.

Another great step for the Philippines. Our great boxer, the Pacman, Manny Pacquiao had won over the Mexican champion- Juan Manual Marquez last Saturday at Manadalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. It was a 12-round battle and at the end a split decision in favor of Pacquiao. I never seen the whole battle but from the comments of the Sports analist it should be a draw. Some said the score should be in favor of Marquez but some said that the score of the two were very much the same. But the favor goes to the Philippine champ Manny Pacquiao. Judges might go for Pacquiao because he was able to KO Marquez on some of the rounds.

I am a Filipino, so I am proud that Pacquiao won and I have no rights to questioned the judges decision. I know how Mexicans feel when they think there champ had won for this things happened before when we have our old boxer gals defeated by some foreirners abroad.

No comments: